Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Matter is an independent and thriving brand elevation agency unifying PR, social media, creative services, search marketing and digital marketing. From fast growth startups to established brands, we work with clients across diverse industries, including technology, consumer and professional services. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ worlds so that we can develop and execute strategic, content-rich campaigns that inspire action and build value through measurable results.
As we’ve grown, we’ve maintained focus on building and nurturing a team-oriented and creative environment because we know that when we tap into our collective brainpower we come up with inspired solutions for our clients and because it makes for a happy place to work. We’re proud of the many awards that we’ve garnered as a Top Place to Work and as a Top Agency in the US, but we’re equally as proud of the many organizations that we’ve helped through our agency-wide volunteer initiative. If you’re the kind of professional that takes their work seriously, but also doesn’t take themselves too seriously, this could be the place to grow your career.
We’re currently looking for a dynamic, results-focused Sr Digital Marketing Manager to join our Strategy & Digital Marketing team based in Newburyport, MA, working with clients across the agency. The Sr Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Marketing and play a key role within the team leading digital marketing strategies and projects for clients. This role requires big picture strategic thinking and the ability to lead program implementation for clients.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the design and implementation of Digital Marketing campaigns across the full digital ecosystem – digital advertising, conversion marketing, social media, search marketing, and email. Hands-on experience executing digital programs a must.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing management to uncover and execute on a range of revenue-generating initiatives, including demand generation for clients and the agency. Be responsible for strategically pitching and executing client projects
- Be the client facing leader on engagements ensuring objectives and projects are completed with excellence.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Director to identifying growth areas, skill gaps, and tools needed to expand the knowledge base of the digital marketing team.
- Work with digital team and cross functional partners to impart digital marketing know-how and best practices
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- A strong digital marketing background with a solid understanding of digital/social media; experience in online strategy development (for websites and online marketing) is critical.
- Experience in emerging digital marketing platforms (mobile, digital signage, innovative digital solutions)
- 5-7 years of relevant agency experience using a variety of digital marketing techniques for b2b and b2c clients
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of marketing fundamentals and modern digital marketing ecosystem. Ability to solve complex problems. Analytical and able to think strategically and creatively to achieve a desired outcome; is always thinking “what can we do differently?” and “how can we do this better?"
- Superior team leadership and cross functional project management skills. Excellence verbal and writing communications with the ability to motivate and galvanize teams towards a common goal.
- A comprehensive understanding of digital marketing with experience in digital strategy, media planning, search marketing, web development, analytics, email marketing and social media. Outstanding data analysis skills required.
- Seeks out and adopts new technology and processes to improve performance internally and for customers
- Able to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, and team-oriented environment with the ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously
Matter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.